Food Frenzy

People kept telling me that, before I left for New Orleans, that I was going to have to start to work out months before.. because of all the delicious and yet fattening food I was going to eat in New Orleans.

When I came to New Orleans, I quickly learned that wasn't the case.  Yes, it is delicious, but yes... it is fattening.  I think I've almost become a food snob, health snob, because.. I dunno, I can't stomach too much fried or sugary or fattening or I get really nauseous and feel sick.  =\  WHAT HAPPENED TO MY YOUTHFUL DAYS OF EATING CRAP AND FEELING AWESOME!?  Ohhh being adult... =[

Anyways, I've actually been cooking a lot which has been exciting!  I have a lot more free time than I did when I had an apartment (both during college and summer), more fresh ingredients, therefore more extravagant meals!  Well sort of... I don't know, I've been able to research more recipes and experiment more.

So instead of more eating out, I've been cooking A LOT... so I dunno, instead of instagramming all my foods (cause I got rid of instagram months ago.. and Facebook a week ago... and twitter.. yeah).. here! :D 

Baked tilapia with cooked veggies!

Mini pizzas on ciabatta rolls.

Used marinara sauce, fresh tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and asparagus.  It was DELICIOUS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About