Mini #2: The Engagement

SURPRISE!

:D

I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer!  I promised, I'd wait but...

Hee, just kidding, don't worry, I was not romanced away by a cute, tall, funny, smart guy in beautiful, awesome New Orleans.... darn, now I kinda wish it did happen! 

In any city, if you are a young woman, you will be bothered by catcalls and random guys trying to talk to you, guaranteed.  It's can be extremely annoying.  I'm just trying to walk down the street, go to work, enjoy myself in New Orleans, I just want to avoid all of that.  So what did me and my partner in crime do? We went ring shopping!

It ended up being a good girl's day :)

For $10, I became engaged... to myself! <3 Self love.

I was afraid at first that it looked too fake, but for the two days I've had it.. it's worked!  Also, at work, one of my supervisors looked at my hand in surprise and asked if it was an engagement ring! :)  I have to say, it feels weird to be "taken off the market".  Even my mom was like ".. But what if you run into a nice guy?!" Oh  brown mothers :P  I told her not to worry cause.. well, I'm 21.  

Partner in crime!

Cafe Du Monde time!

Cafe Au Lait and Beignets! Love that this can happen whenever.

Um.. did I mention it was beautiful?!


Sigh :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About