The Last Walk

CANNOT believe that this experience is over.  As me and Molly put it, it feels like the last day of school.  It feels like something BIG is now over and it is... I've been so homesick, but now I sort of feel like I'll be homesick for New Orleans!  There is so much heart here and I think I just added a little bit of mine to that <3

Yesterday, me and the girls had our last dinner :( (These pictures are almost weirdly out of order)

Yum pizza!!!

Weird contrast with the office building and this little NOLA building.

"We'll always have NOLA!"

Thanks for housing us!

Ahh... going to miss this weather!!


The creepy building that people may or may not live in.

It doesn't look so creepy here though. But in person, I swear it does!

Partner in crime! 

THESE buildings!!

Cafe Du Monde!

Last meal!  

Haha typical

<3

The last walk home!!

It was really weird to know that it'd be our last walk home together.  We all say that we're all so different and yet we all got along pretty well!  Enough to have some really fun amazing adventures and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world :)  Thanks to the three girls who help make this trip was it was!  Even though we had our last walk, we'll always have NOLA! <3 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About