Only in NOLA

A few days til my parents come feels like forever but also feels like so soon!  I know it is soon, but it's one of those bittersweet moments.  I cannot wait to see my parents and go home, but I will definitely miss it here.  Something tells me I'll be back though, to at least visit!  I've grown quite fond of this place.

Me and the girls have been on some good adventures/just hanging out in New Orleans.  I'll miss being able to walk everywhere and being surrounded by beautiful architecture.. Michigan isn't too great on that (well Novi at least)

Me and Molly got some good ol' fro yo!  Such a great craving satisfied.

Took this picture on 'Smile capture' mode :)  Of course she's always smiling! Awh!

We headed down to the French Quarter the next day and honestly... I felt like I've never seen it before!  The buildings here are so beautiful!





Jackson Square being festive!  can't imagine what this place will be like for French Quarter festival!

Takisha and Molly walking (I'm so sneaky)

<3 NOLA! You have stolen my heart.

The back of the Princess & the Frog Church

Canal St!

It was pretty warm that day... I'm sort of glad we're leaving before its 80 all day every day

In other news, Michigan went to the Final Four and lost.  It sucks cause they played a great game (so I heard).  I'm not into sports so I can't say much about it (I could also care less if it was State going to the Final Four), but I will say the expression or whatever "We On!" sounds really stupid.  I'm sorry, it just.. sounds dumb and if you say it really fast "Weeon" sounds .. weird.  And I'm not just saying that cause it's Umich (which I've never had anything personally against you guys!), but if it was ANY university's saying!  So yeah, calm down! 

Toodles


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About