Story of My Life Now



The Main Reason Why I Don't Make Plans With People:




Source:  whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com

I use to be one of those people who could not be alone.  Ever.  Weekend night?  "OMG hang out with me!"  Studying night? "omg... I can't study by myself, I can't stand this!"

Now?

I really cherish alone time.  I really like it a lot.  You really get to do a lot if you don't hang out with people (not that I don't really enjoy the casual hangout with fun people b/c lots of funny things happen and are said). You read more, work out more, focus on yourself, do more of the things you wish you could have done if you were more "you-focused".  

I wish I was like this in college, it woulda been a lot less 'painful' and a lot better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About