Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away

COULD NOT believe my parents FINALLY came to New Orleans!!  To pick me up, surreal!  Seriously, I couldn't believe it, it was so much fun to show them around and have them try/see new things!  I didn't realize there was SO much to do in NOLA!

Took them to this fish market which unfortunately did not have non-filets of fish cause people don't demand it like Bangladeshis do haha


We did however get like 3ish lbs of boiled crawfish.. doesn't my mom look so young?!

CRAWFISH!  creepy lil delicious critter

We liked it so much we bought 10 lbs of live crawfish! 

This GPS is so outdated it didn't recognize the bridge that takes us to Grand Isle (an island-ish of sorts) so it looked like we were driving over water.. haha



Oyster po-boy!

Abbu trying the gumbo!

*sigh* going to miss this

You have to keep the crawfish wet, not soaked in water, or they die.  So we had to drain the ice water occasionally. 


Hello beach!  Did not expect to see you again!



Parents at the Gulf of Mexico :) My dad was very pleased.

No BP cleaners in sight!


Touching the water of the Gulf of Mexico


"YA-HOOO!"


:)  I don't think I have any pictures of us like this.. I like.




Leaving our mark!


So apparently Grand Isle has a state park which is HELLA sweet.


The view from the dock






:)

:)

Hahaha bought mangos from Rouses and couldn't resist. 

Food from Mulate's!

That's how we spent our one day in NOLA :)  I think they were pleased.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About