The Last Day

Last day at the Tulane University Community Health Center!!  Where I've worked for the past three months... so crazy that it's over now!  It feels like forever ago when it was only a few days... oh NOLA!  

On the last day, I did my best to organize a Computer Literacy Accomplishment Party (a few people came!) to celebrate the accomplishments of our students at the clinic!  A party is the best way to go out with a bang :)

All the great food that was donated!!  We got delicious salads (from Fresh Bar), grillades, grits (from Atchafalaya) and sandwiches which were amazing (from Stein's Deli)

Dana!! My supervisor, super sweet and awesome :)

Shaheera!! One of the teachers, sadly did not get to hang out w/ her outside of the clinic :(  But when I come back to NOLA.. :) SO nice and sweet!! and always fashionable :)

Rachel!! <3 This gal was the sweetest to invite me out when I didn't know anyone in NOLA!  So funny, charming and kind hearted! We're too squinty in this picture "from joy" haha

<3

Party!

Our great students!

All the students and teachers with their certificates!


My student Ruby Johnson <3 Awh.. I'm going to miss her!!  

Rachel and her student!

Gifts from Rachel and the clinic!! Seriously.. making it harder for me to leave!!

I doodled a lil card for them haha

Sarah! One of my other amazing and hilarious supervisors :)

This is the black cat I would always see on my way home from work.  Almost every day without fail.  That day she sat next to the sidewalk (which she never does) and walked in front of me.. i think that was her way of saying bye.  She's a cute kitten isnt she?

Great things happened because of my internship :)  Bittersweet to leave!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About