Mini #7: Upgrade from McDonalds

I was really craving a fish filet the other day and thought I'd hit up the local Mickey D's after work!  Of course, I was a little saddened that I was going to go to McDs in a city of amazing food but I didn't feel like walking very far (it was cold and rainy).  Luckily...

There's a new po-boy place that opened (right near China Wall) next to my apartment!  I had to try it, who doesn't like a good po-boy?!

Really empty because they just opened up, but clean place with friendly service and good prices!  And a free drink with my food (awesome!)

Shrimp po-boy with a surprising little kick of flavor!  It was really good!

I LOVE good fries!!

Seriously, it was such a great meal that I'm SO glad I didn't go to McD's!!  It was such a great meal and I enjoyed it with much joy!  Which is how we should nom on our food.

Then I K.O. and slept deeply for two hours and woke up wondering what century it was 

Toodles


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About