Another Nawlins Day

You know... just an ordinary day in New Orleans when you visit museums and take pictures all day :)

Even though it's just walking around, it still makes me tired!  I had such a sluggish lifestyle in Michigan!  How will I ever survive the real world?  Maybe this is why "real" people are grumpy and cranky and tired all the time.  Makes sense.

ONTO THE PICTURES!!!!

Most yummy veggies I've ever made ever!!  It reminded me of home.. probably cause I added a lot of holud.  Will make again soon

Went to visit a museum and there was a whole part dedicated to Hurricane Katrina.  We live almost right on this street!  It was crazy and heavy stuff... Suffering is never easy to stomach and it never should be.

More lighthearted, the Mardi Gras museum!  Apparently this is the average amount a float rider will throw out... I don't believe that! .... I want a stuffed animal

Oh.. this is randomly placed, but all the CBS people are here for that huge football game... aka.. the Super Bowl.

FLOAT

Handmade... PURELY handmade!!!  Oh my gosh!

Why did I take a picture of this bathroom?

Heee because it looks like a portapotty!

JEWELS!

MORE JEWELS! Real!

Molly was super intrigued by the Banana Chicita (?) costume :P

Morgan being Morgan :P

Babydoll outfits... more like Creepydoll

"Look at this beautiful room!"

Me and Molly! 

Supabowl

Hahaha she's scurred!

This room looked hella cool, but the museum was closed and we couldn't venture in :(

OMG so we were walking home and we see this adorable cute fluffiness just sitting outside the store porch and I just about DIE!!!

I seriously think we (well I) pet this dog for like.. a good 5 minutes, and it wasn't enough!  She/he was SOOO well behaved and SO cute and SO ADORABLE!!!

Walking back and we see the 49ers get off the bus to their hotel! 

Never a dull day in NOLA!

Besides the cutiepatootie dog, the highlight of my day was the care package that finally arrived (stupid mailroom) from my sister!  Full of SO much goodies and love! <3  Made me miss home and wanna ship myself in a box and go home.  Actually.. I just miss my family :( COME HERE

FLOWER :D

So much goodies!!!!

BUNNY MAC AND CHEESE!!! It was really yums!

That was my day :) Twas a good day.  I need to figure out how to get to the international market because I need mehendi cones and some hair oil OMG I need some, my hair is suffering.  BROWNNESS COME TO ME!!! (...first time saying everything!) I hafta go pray Isha and sleep now.  Toodles!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About