Homecooking

Not that anyone is to be curious for what I eat, but I've picked up a knack for cooking!

Here are some of my meals I've put together in the past few weeks:

Seasoned tilapia with onions and potatoes

I THINK it's hollandaise sauce over salmon (fried), with veggies.  I made that sauce, so that must be it.

Mini pizzas!

I think salmon, veggies (tomatoes and mushrooms) and asparagus

Shrimp fried rice

Cheesecake (I think peanut butter) from the Cheesecake Bistro

Don't laugh... I tried making a shrimp po-boy and it was okay haha

OMG I found matcha green tea!!!  The first time I tried making it, it was way too strong and gave me headaches!  But now I'm quite fond of it :)

Breaded? Pan seared? Salmon with roasted red potatoes

Sweet and sour fried shrimp rice!

I think I have more on my camera :)  Another read for another time!


1 comments:

  1. Dude, you need to cook for me when you get back. This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About