Ramblings: NOLA Edition #4

Every day, I look up a quote based on what I'm feeling/what I'm in the mood for and write it down in this cute little book that my good friend Kanza gave me.

It might sound like a small thing, but it really does keep me inspired, hopefully, and uplifted.  If I'm ever experiencing a time when I'm really down, I like to reread everything I have written and it gives me the spirit to get up and get at the world :)

This is my quote of the day that I chose and I find it amazing and beautiful <3

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 

-Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Going through hard times is not a bad thing and people should never shun you for that.  Because even though, in that period of your life, you are feeling down and depressed, it's what you do in that time that counts in the end.  So fight the world!  Fight yourself even and convince yourself that you will get through whatever you are going through.

And like a diamond, under all that pressure, you'll come out beautiful :)  Perfection isn't beautiful, those scars and wounds that create you and bring you complexion is what makes you beautiful.

Be strong everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About