Books & Parcels From Home!

One of my biggest woes about college life is that there was no time for pleasure reading!  I sought to remedy this problem in New Orleans! 

Look at all the books I got!


I just finished Haroun and the Sea of Stories and Sense and Sensibility!  Both great books, I especially enjoyed the former.  I have to admit, I am a bit rusty on reading.  Usually I could sit for hours and finish a book quickly, but that is not the case anymore.  Movies and Wikipedia have spoiled me, I always want to know the ending!  But I (oooo thunderstorm!) remained patient, and I'm glad I did!  I've missed reading!  I'm the middle of The Hobbit now.


I got the cutest package from home :)  This is a puzzle message, where you put together the puzzle and then you can flip it over and read the message your loved ones have written to you!  :)  My family is adorable, I can imagine each one of them saying each thing... except for Nom's... she's weird. :)

Can't wait to be home soon!!


1 comments:

  1. I scrambled a message on a scrambled message! SCRAMBLECEPTION. Appreciate!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About