Mini #5: Padre

If you know my family, you know we're very quirky interesting people.  We got great sense of humors :D

My dad especially has a great knack of making opportune jokes on the spot.  They're "lame", but more like hilarious.

I was watching this food documentary (Hungry for Change, very interesting take on food!) and they mentioned this natural fiber found in chia seeds and how amazing it is for your intestinal tract and whatnot.  Whenever I learn new health things, I really really like to bug my parents about it and lecture how my discovery is better what they're doing now.  ... I should have known it would backfire on me.



So I text my dad, asking about what dietary fiber supplement he used and what ingredients were used.  I brought up the chia seed, selling it on how it's better because it's 100% natural, no chemicals or anything.  He asked where to find it and I was pretty satisfied he was taking my advice seriously.... So I thought.

Then he texts me "Will it grow like Chia seeds in Chia pet commercials?" 

-____- !!!!

I could just tell he was laughing at the other end at his clever little joke!  He was probably waiting the whole conversation to put that joke in there!  Oh padre!!

I actually research it a little.. and yes, they are the same seeds... I won't tell him that though :P

I really miss my family :( !  And they're crazy :D Yay!

1 comments:

  1. I ASKED THAT TOO when you were talking to Nazifa. I'm excited that they are the same seeds.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About