Food & Feng Shui

Who says I can't cook?  And got some decorating skills?

After being here, it is actually really exciting to be able to cook my own  meals.  I do really really miss my mom's meals.... biryani and her chicken... WAH :( 

But I like coming up with new recipes!  I actually made an AWESOME meal today, a salmon sandwich on a ciabatta roll (all marinated) with a homemade marinade, samosas with a dipping sauce, fried potatoes and tomatoes with a side of avocado.  If I was on Chopped, my presentation woulda been a 10/10!  (I'm waiting for my friend to send the picture!)  

Anyways... salivatate I guess? (::ringgg::.. thats me hitting the bell Pavlov)

Brown rice with sauteed veggies and breaded tilapia with cheese on top.

And I decided to FINALLY show you my room (omgosh.. I know you were waiting!)

My kitchen, where all the tasty magic happens!  That dark creepy door is my bathroom, but it consists of the same stuff Michigan bathrooms has no need to look in there!

I'm not sure why it's all yellow (supid camera) but I rearranged my room from its original format because I just hated how it felt!  Now I feel like all my zen is centered (wee).  This is my bed.  Simple.

This is my desk and my dresser with the incredibly comfortable couch.  There you can see my kitchen.

That's a lil tour for you.  Toodles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About