Mini #1: The Photoshoot

I decided to do mini blogs.  Instead of waiting for something a cumulative amount of interesting things to happen to me and try to remember all of it for the next time I blog (which I never remember everything), I'll just do one small post about it when it happens.  So be it.

Today, I had a harder time waking up than usual.  Wasn't feeling too great, kinda already bummed for the day.  So I decided to have a bummed day!  Usually, I like creating some new eyeshadow look and doing my hair all cute, in a cute outfit.. nope, not today!  Today I will go to work, bum it out, do some work, come back and have a mini day to myself with some spa treatment (facial, hair treatment, the works).

But of course, life loves throwing me some curveballs.

I get to work and my supervisor calls me down and is like "We need to take pictures of people, wanna do it?" (It's for a promotional thing for the clinic). 

So today... on my bum day, I decided to put my hair haphazardly up, just some simple eyeliner and concealer, glasses, and walked out the door.  This might be normal for some of you, but this is my "bum" day.  So don't judge. 

And today, the one bum day out of the month, is the day they wanna put my face upclose and personal to a professional HD camera. COOOL.

I think it turned out okay, the photographers were all like "THIS is your bum day?! Couldn't even tell"

I can't tell if they were being nice or not.

My photo is gonna be in some promotional stuff! (Collage).  That's actually kinda cool :)

.. But really!?  Oh well, they say confidence is beauty so I should be confident and not so worried and that it came out swell!

Yay!

Toodles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About