Celebrity Bowl 2013!

I haven't updated in a few weeks about my adventuras here (two weeks to be exact) cause I haven't been in the mood.. and if I'm not in the mood then YOU guys get no material/crap material.  I dunno, I like blogging for myself, maybe I was just not ready to chronicle my life (Hold on for yo life!) Man, I am clearly loopy/tired!  Also, there is this weird high pitch noise that is coming from somewhere and it sort of reminds me of that "young hearing" thing where if you're below a certain age, you can hear it... someone is playing a mean joke... or my hearing is going.  Ah, old age.

Anyways, I dunno how many of you know this but before every Super Bowl game there is a tag football game called Celebrity Bowl.  They bring celebrities to come play and it's a big cool event!  Best part?  It was  free!  And I got to gooooo ::singsong voice:: :D It was AWESOME!

Thanks DirectTV for hosting the event!

Me and Morgan got there at 8 am in the morning!  Waiting in line!  Don't I look sporty?! (I am just SOOOO sporty)

She was so cool!

We were suppose to tweet... whoops :P

"Tailgating". We matched! On purpose.  You woulda thought we were Raven fans!  (Only cause I had more purple at the time)

w00t!

Performers!

Chris Young, apparently a big deal in the country world.. i know nothing.

Inside the Celeb Bowl dome!  They built specifically for the game, isn't that cool?  If you go back near Mardi Gras World, it's gone now.

Me and Morgan! Same picture, different location, what else do girls do? :P

NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!

He is so cool :D I'm mad my camera is pretty bad at a distance.

Jesse Williams <3 He held my hand.  (He came over to take pictures with his fans [what a sweetheart] and then they scattered and then I said "Can I take a picture with you?" and he looked at me with those beautiful eyes, held my hand for 10 seconds and said "Sorry, I have to go!".  I'm pretty sure I forgave him)

Hell-loooo Chace Crawford! (I think I have a thing for beards)

Lil Wayne, Sup.

So much awesomeness

BLUE TEAM WON :D (That's who we were rooting for!)

Ian Somerhalder blowing kisses to the fans. (They went CRAZY)

Morgan caught the GAME BALL!!! Thrown by Nina Debrov.  Totally. awesome!

Josh Hutcherson! <3 



Confetttiiii!



Ian Somerhalder came over to take pictures.. people (aka girls and older women alike) went NUTS! I'm surprised he braved it!

After the game, there was a free Pitbull concert!  I don't always like his lyrics, but his music is HELLA catchy!  Me and Morgan were able to catch up close and personal "seats" (we were standin) and can I just say.. Pitbull is freakin amazing live?!  He has SO much energy, swag, EVERYTHING!  I seriously like.. am in AWE!


AMAZING performer and entertainer!!

This picture definitely does not show how close we were!



Seriously, such a fun morning!!  Then me and some of the internship girls hit the city, (venturing off to Frenchman St. to try to find Neil Patrick Harris) and just went from one hilarious adventure to the next!  It was definitely a lot of fun!  Then me and Morgan watched the Superbowl (well sorta.. I napped in and out and then left to sleep more haha) the next day and were supporting the 49ers.  Boo that they lost!  Ah well.

Super Bowl 2013?  Check!

Toodles


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About