Ramblings: NOLA Edition #2

Laid back and relaxed? HA!

I don't know when, but all the sudden all my hours are taken up by some task I want to finish.

Whether it's lesson planning for my internship or a book I want to read (Yes.. I am FINALLY going to make up for the lost years that I couldn't read in college.  Starting off with High Fidelity followed by The Hobbit) or looking for research positions... working out, looking for an organization to volunteer in, doing personal little goals, etc.

Like WHERE did all the time go?  How is it already mid February   I don't want it to be March!  March means one more month til I'm gone!  And I'm sorry.. but I have not explored NOLA enough yet.  Everything here is so beautiful.  Including the people and I'm not talking bout physically, like mentally.. everyone is so kind and nice and sweet!  I am not use to that in Michigan.  I have had such wonderful and random conversations with randos here and it just really lifts your spirits.  I didn't realize how rude strangers are to each other in Michigan.

It makes me wonder... what if I'm not meant to stay in Michigan?  What if Michigan is just meant to be part of my past and moving out of state is what I'm suppose to do and pursue?  What if it's just not in the cards for me and Michigan will just be a chapter I'll look back fondly upon?

Before, never would have said that.  Now... this just opens all sorts of possibilities and I'm just so much more willing and open to new things!

Crazy how time away really changes your view on..life.

Toodles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About