Music Rush

Another fun night of music and friends!  I have to say, I am loving the music in New Orleans.

A couple of me and the girls went to the House of Blues to enjoy some live music from Christian Serpas & Ghost Town.  Some food and some cute banter between the fun singers, just turned out to be a casual and super amusing and entertaining hangout!  Gotta love NOLA for that!


Hello Blues Brothers!

Christian Serpas and Ghost Town, funny singers who love to sing!

House of Blues is incredibly awesome to sit and chill in.

Fries, sweet potato fries, and some chicken wings

Takisha's millionaire dollar sauce!  It had a real kick to it, the type to clear your sinuses and yet tasty!

Cutiepies Morgan and Takisha!

Chill hangout :)

Entrance of the place

And then for the night, we all got dolled up and hit the town!  Girl's night! :) 
My NOLA partner in crime! <3 

Cut my own hair in under 30 minutes!  What do you think? :)

My camera was accidently set on a setting where if you smile, it takes a picture.  No one was aware of it, but it made for some funny pictures :D I didn't put them on here for their sake :P

If I had a Facebook, one of these would be my profile pictures!  Had a fun night just spending it with my girls, can't wait for many more :)

Toodles!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About