Valentines Day!

Valentine's Day!  The day of people making a bunch of either love obsessed, "Hallmark made up" comments, and passive aggressive tweets.  Seriously, look at Facebook and especially Twitter (except I can't cause I deactivated and deleted those.. Social media break) and you'll see SO much love for someone's family or significant other or friends, or hate on people who hate being single and Valentines day or hate on people who hate.... CALM DOWN PEOPLE!

I just chose it to be a day to spoil myself.  =)

I cooked up a nice meal, wore a pretty dress, and just stayed in and watched Mohabattein!  It was a good night in :)

My internship girls are SO sweet!!!  Candies, cards, some food, and candy hearts! <3  Who says you need a boy to feel loved?!

I tried making a creamy alfredo pasta with fish and veggies, but I put too much pasta water in my sauce.  Kinda watery, but it was still yummy!

All in all, a good night!

Toodles


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About